- October 26, 2017
- Akshay Mishra
Affiliate marketing is a useful way to earn extra income if you have a blog or website. The Amazon affiliate program, called Amazon Associates, allows you to earn 4 percent or more on purchases made using a special link on your blog or website. Read more to find out how to make money with the Amazon Affiliate Program.
I was socked when I saw my friend Steve’s Amazon Affiliate earning, He was earning 5x more than my salary. I asked him how to start it and how to start earning from amazon. He told me few easy step to do this, I am sharing you. 100% tested, Because I am doing the same and earning enough and is satisfying.
1.1 Create a Blog/Website
The best Amazon Affiliates are bloggers or websites that add links to Amazon along with quality content on their own site. Consider starting one of the following online sites:
- Start a free online blog using Blogger, WordPress or a similar site. Since you start these blogs for free, the cost is only the time you spend designing and adding content. Choose something on which you are passionate so that you can add interesting content and develop followers.
- Set up a website. Professional or business websites can also use the Affiliate program. However, they are best used with people who do not sell similar products on their website, since Amazon’s marketplace can drive business away. If you have a website promoting different products, a club, a non-profit or a service, then you can recommend quality products on your site and make money doing it.
- Set up social media accounts for your blog or site. This is a great way to improve search engine ranking, stay in touch with your readers and increase the amount of links that you share. You can post Amazon links on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn when you want to make a recommendation.
1.2 Post quality content consistently.
You garner readers by the value of your content, so post at least once per week on your blog/website.
- About new Products
- Your personal feedback to a product
- Photos with products
- Pros and Cons of any item you purchased earlier
- Gossips and Memes of product/Website to reach more people
1.3 Gain loyalty.
People who think they are being pitched to are unlikely to return. Include affiliate links as recommendations, best of lists and preferred vendors, rather than an obvious pitch to make money off readers.
The more fun you have with posting links, the more likely you are to get sales. For example, you may want to post a best-of blog for the year’s most innovative new products or the best non-fiction books of the year. You can include links to Amazon products and people will use the link as a reference and as a way to buy.
2.0 Amazon Associates Sign Up
Go to affiliate-program.amazon/.com/.in/.au/.uk
Read through the information carefully before signing up. You should understand what products are eligible, how to post and how to get paid before starting an account.
- Amazon Affiliates rewards advertising fees, or commissions, that vary depending upon the type of product. Your advertising fees can also increase after you start to refer more than 6 purchases every month.
Complete the Signup Process
Fill out the information about your website, web traffic and online monetization.
You will be asked to enter all of the sites you will use to post Amazon links. Verify your identity before continuing.
Choose a few products to integrate into your blog posts.
It is a good idea to use the “Bestseller” filter to find the bestselling products in any category.
Post the link inside your website.
You can choose to post an image, an image and text or a text link, depending upon how you want it to look.