- July 26, 2017
- T Richard
Nowadays YouTube is a best place to make money from home.
People are earning more than $10K per month via their YouTube channels.
What are you waiting for? Start earning now
Follow these steps and start making money
Create YouTube channel
Follow these instructions to create a channel that only you can manage using your Google Account.
- Sign in to YouTube on a computer or using the mobile site.
- Try any action that requires a channel, such as uploading a video, posting a comment, or creating a playlist.
- If you don’t yet have a channel, you’ll see a prompt to create a channel.
- Check the details (with your Google Account name and photo) and confirm to create your new channel.
Monetize your channel
Getting Started: Step-By-Step
- To begin, log-in to your YouTube channel account.
- In the Channel Settings tab, select “Enable monetization.”
- Follow the steps to accept the YouTube monetization agreement.
- In the Uploads tab, you will see a green box with a dollar sign next to the videos that are immediately eligible for monetization. Videos that are not eligible to be monetized due to copyright will be appear under the Copyright Notices tab.
- Next, you’ll need to associate an AdSense account to your YouTube channel. It is free to set up a new AdSense account. You will need either a PayPal or a bank account and a valid mailing address in order to have your account verified. AdSense will update you by mail once your account has been approved. You can also associate an existing, approved AdSense account to your channel. For instructions on how to associate your YouTube and AdSense accounts, visit the Google support page.