- June 19, 2017
- T Richard
Here are the Admob RPMs statics
This page aggregates publicly available information regarding mobile CPM rate averages and ranges.
|Average Mobile RPMs|
|iOS Banners||$0.20 – $2.00|
|iOS Interstitials||$3.00 – $5.00|
|Android Banners||$0.15 – $1.50|
|Android Interstitials||$2.00 – $4.00|
|Source: MonetizePros Aggregation|
Review Information Last Updated on: May 17, 2017
Below are a few stats to summarize the impressive growth in this space:
- Mobile ad revenue is expected to grow 61% in 2014 and 53% in 2015, when it will make up 8.4% of total ad spend.
- Mobile ad spending is expected to increase from about .6 billion in 2013 to .6 billion in 2017, when it will exceed spending on desktop ads for the first time.
- In the UK, mobile advertising spending is expected to top £2 billion and exceed newspaper ad revenue in 2014.
AdMob RPM in India
According to Quora
It’s between 0.05 to 0.11 for gaming app.
I have a game having banner and interstitial ad in my gaming app. Banner refresh 35 seconds, interstitial every 8 min.
User spend around 20 min per day.
Now getting around 140k impressions per day and earning $10, rpm 0.07
Droid-Blog Income Reports
- Source: Droid-Blog, September 2013
- Referenced Average CPM Rate: $1.70 (Android ads)
- Used in MonetizePros Aggregation Calculations: Yes
Johannes Borchardt is a developer focusing on Android apps who publishes monthly income reports giving some transparency into his financial successes (or struggles).
For the month of September 2013 (the last time a report was released), he was earning an eCPM of $1.70 with a fill rate close to 99%:
- Requests: 2,732,264
- Impressions: 2,700,974
- Fill Rate: 98.94%
- Clicks: 95,954
- CTR: 3.55%
- eCPM: $1.70
- House Ads: 104,351