- August 27, 2018
Chrome apps have dramatically changed the way we use the web, letting us be productive and efficient at work. The best part is that there are plenty of Google Chrome extensions that can help you create a distraction-free working environment. Here is a list of 15 of the hottest apps that you can check out –
- Adblock Plus : Adblock Plus is the most downloaded extension for Google Chrome. It filters out all unwanted ads from any websites and allows you to enjoy your sites without having to deal with all those red and green colored boxes that appear when you visit a website.
- Blur : Blur is the Google chrome extension that secures you online by preventing online thefts and tracking. With this extension installed in your Chrome, you can feed your credit card details & shop online securely via this Google Chrome Extension. Blur is a built-in security tool for Chrome, which protects your data in ways that are simple and effortless to use.
- Hola Better Internet : Hola Better Internet is the Google Chrome extension that you need.This APP allows you to surf incognito without revealing your identity. The interface of Hola Better Internet is simple and user-friendly. You should know that this app has been developed via open source project and does not contain any spyware or tracking code.
- LastPass : LastPass is an extension for Google Chrome. It offers password management, and allows users to create strong passwords, sign in to websites, generate strong passwords from any stored data or the LastPass vault, auto-fill credit card information on sites, avoid typing the same thing multiple times on different websites and more.
- WOT: What is the status of the website? Is it an authentic website? You can have all these information in a small window when you click on the WOT extension. The extension analyzes the trustworthiness of a website through lights. The green light or button means that the website is authentic, while the red button means the website is not authentic. The extension uses the reviews of the global users to rank a website.
- Click&Clean: While surfing, we leave certain information or trail of information that can be used by hackers and spammers. Click&Clean lets you automate browser history clearing. You can schedule the cleaning of the browser. The extension allows provides its users with information about their vulnerability on a particular website.
- HTTPs Everywhere : HTTPs Everywhere enables all the users to surf the web safely, securely and anonymously. It especially protects you against Online Banking Frauds, Phishing Scams and other malicious activities such as Hacking and Spamming. Enhances online security by converting any non – HTTP website to HTTP website.
- Evernote Web Clipper : Evernote Web Clipper is a tool designed specifically for online users who want to keep track of their online activities. When you’re using sites like Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn, you can quickly capture text, links and images that other site users post on these forums. With Evernote Web Clipper this process becomes simple. Simply paste the URL of a webpage into the Evernote Web Clipper extension and it will automatically save all your notes and clippings from the site, straight into your online notebook.
- Readability: Reading an article can be tiring and time-consuming. However, with the Google Chrome extension Readability, one can get the summary and highlights of the topic easily. Also, it comes with integrated features that enable one to share the article on social networking sites. In short, Readability helps you read in a faster way and saves your precious time.
- Google Dictionary: At times, while reading online, we come across words or phrases, hard to read, pronounce or comprehend.. Google makes it easy to understand them through the Google Dictionary extension. With the Google Dictionary extension installed, all one needs to do is double click on the word that is difficult to understand and a pop window will appear explaining the word and its usage.
- Pushbullet : The Pushbullet extension makes your Android a useful tool. It enables you to chat with other users via Skype, WhatsApp, Google Hangouts, Facebook Messenger, and more. You can also share content from your computer or phone right to the extension on your desktop so that you can view it in one place, on different devices.
- Awesome Screenshot: The most innovative of all Google Extensions where a screenshot can be taken & the background can be blurred/edited.. You can hide the background by blurring it or crop the unwanted area from the screenshot.
- Stay Focused: Stay Focused is an extension that blocks the most distracting websites such as Twitter, Facebook and Reddit, to keep you focused on your project. Once your project is complete, you can change the setting or disable the extension to prevent yourself from unwanted distractions.
- I’m a Gentleman: I’m a gentleman is a nifty Google Chrome extension for the masses. This extension takes the trouble out of downloading images from websites and places it directly in your browser making it simple and easy to get the information you want.
- Auto Pagerize : Auto Pagerize is a convenient tool that helps you navigate through your Google search results. When you go to the end of any page (or click the “next” button) we detect that story’s number on your browser and load the next page for you automatically; no more unnecessary clicks required .
You can feed your credit card details & shop online securely via this Google Chrome Extension. This APP allows you to surf incognito without revealing your identity. This APP allows you to surf incognito without revealing your identity.